Wednesday 22 June 2011

MY FAVOURITE FOOD

   
  If we want to live in this life there are several ways to this but including eating or food.
    So every body has favourite foods and traditional food, so it is different form country to country even village to village although same country, like us in Yemen every city and village has specially food about it.

    For me I have many favourite foods, some of them for breakfast,lunch and dinner all of them has some food.
    In morning I prefer to first eat Date only three pieces then I eat bread but is name in my country "Brawta" maybe we can say like Roty Shanai in Malaysia. I eat Brawta with eggs and milk tea, or sometimes I eat "Masoba" it's famous meal in my country. It's light bread with honey and little natural oil, also I eat mix bananas it's Brawta with bananas mixed. All of these really delicious, also anther meal its name "Bakhomry". It's about bread black bean and eggs with cup of milk tea.
   
Dates
Barwta
















Mixed bananas 

Eggs


Bakhomry
    Then in lunch time always I prefer eat rice with chicken or fish and salad and sometimes white rice with chicken soup and spicy but all of these I prefer by mother way because she is really good cooker, I hope Allah give her health and wellness.
Rice with chicken


In dinner meal I prefer eat pasta with tuna, or "Koshri" this is specially food about my country. It's rice kind of fish it is shark, sorry I didn't find its picture I think it's more specially.
Pasta
      There is many kinds of main food in our country, but this is the more like it .


                 Thank you for reading this and I hope to receive you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment