Tuesday 14 June 2011

My Best Trip


The best trip in my life was with my family in Yemen, but now I will talk about my trip in Malaysia.
  It was very nice trip, I went to Padang Besar with my classmate and my teachers when I was student in English course.


Padang Besar located between the Malaysian and Thai border which is a big market where shops and gathering places popular culture the two countries.
Our classmate are from many countries some of  them from Yemen  them names Yosif Ali- Saad -Ahmed- Maqdad and Ali .

Yemeni Students


And other students some from Uzbekistan,Sudan,Somalia and Bangladesh they are kind and smart.
we took many pictures together there .


Classmate & teachers



Then we moved to snake farm it is large farm .
It has many kind of snakes, but actually it was very scaremonger 



In fact it was really nice trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment